Women's Kimono: Japan's centuries old piece of clothing
- Authentic "Women's Japanese Kimono"
- Half Cotton/Polyester Composition
- Lightweight Non-Stretchy Fabric
- Soft and Smooth to the Touch
- Size S: length-130cm, bust-110cm, suitable for body size 155-165cm.
- Size M: length-140cm, bust-110cm, suitable for body size over 165cm
The Japanese Kimono is one of the most emblematic traditional garments in the world. The word "kimono" literally means "clothing". Until the mid-19th century, it was in the form of a robe worn by everyone in Japan. This slowly began to change with the importation of Western vests, dresses and other fashions during the Meiji era and now there are kimonos available in all sorts of styles and cuts to suit everyone's taste.