Men's Kimono: Japan's centuries old piece of clothing
- Authentic "Men's Japanese Kimono"
- Half Cotton/Polyester Composition
- Authentic Japanese Pattern
- Lightweight Non-Stretchy Fabric
- Soft and Smooth to the Touch
- Length: 140 cm, for people with a height of 160-185 cm
The Japanese Kimono is one of the most emblematic traditional garments in the world. The word "kimono" literally means "clothing". Until the mid-19th century, it was in the form of a robe worn by everyone in Japan. This slowly began to change with the importation of Western vests, dresses and other fashions during the Meiji era and now there are kimonos available in all sorts of styles and cuts to suit everyone's taste.