Haori: The Summer Japanese Jacket
- Authentic "Japanese Haori"
- Half Cotton/Polyester Composition
- Authentic Japanese Pattern
- Lightweight Non-Stretchy Fabric
- Soft and Smooth to the Touch
A haori is a traditionally loose-fitting Japanese jacket. They vary from a typical jacket to a mid-thigh length jacket. Contrary to kimonos, haoris are not closed and are commonly kept open. Haori jackets may be worn by men and women alike, although you will be finding some minor styling differences for the genders, it's all about choosing the ideal haori for you.