Geta: The Japanese Sandals
- Authentic "Japanese Geta Sandals"
- "Dai" (sandal's body) made from wood
- "Hanao" (sandal's rope) made from cotton
- Anti-slip rubber coating added to the sole
- For the best fit, pick two sizes up your usual shoe size
Geta is a wooden sandal that appeared during the Edo era, this traditional Japanese footwear was usually worn with a kimonoor yukataand is worn by both men and women. They are designed in a style very similar to the slippers that you see around the world. Nowadays, these Japanese sandals can also be worn with Western clothing.
Continue browsing our selection of Geta or have a look at our entire collection of Japanese Clothes that are available in both traditional and modern style.